LLI is a member organization in which participants assist with curriculum planning and help to guide decisions on publicity and finance. There are eleven LLI board members. Sponsoring organizations Goshen College and Greencroft Communities each appoints two. Four are elected by the membership organization participants. Three from the community at-large are elected by the board.
Who is eligible for membership?
Courses are oriented to persons 55 and older, but anyone is welcome. You do not need to have attended college or to live at a retirement community.
• Annual membership is $50 per year (July 1-June 30).
With membership all courses are half price unless otherwise indicated.
• For persons in HUD or on Medicaid membership is $10 and all courses are free unless otherwise indicated.
• All LLI members are invited to the annual LLI Spring Membership Luncheon.
• Free GC Library Community Card
• Free admission to GC home athletic events Greencroft Goshen
• Free transportation from GG to LLI classes held at other Goshen locations (Call 574.537.4086
two weeks prior to the class date)
• Invitation to GG wait list events if you are not a resident
For further information, please contact Director Linford Martin at 574.536.8244 or by email at